Friday, October 31, 2014

The Pumpkin Patch

This day was a page right out of the story of my life... the life that I've dreamed of since I was younger.  For our pumpkin patch visit, I was holding the hand of a healthy & happy Dominic and smiling at the handsome husband by my side... it was perfection.   This life can throw rough days & curveballs every so often.  When storybook days like this come along, I soak up the moments, make some great memories & relish in the goodness of life.

Finding the perfect sized pumping (after this one, he went straight to the 25+ pounders)
I have to admit, this was a mom choice, not a dom choice ;)

My precious fam 
the pumpkins were strapped in with Dom
One of my fave parts of the day. Nudie baby cleaning his pumpkins in the front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment