Friday, October 31, 2014

State Fair

It was Dom's THIRD year at the state fair!  We love our annual visit.  Aunt Leslee was able to come with us again this year.   At age 2, it was such a full circle moment to see him really taking in the animals, sights & games.  The winners:
  • Dog shoe: the ran, they jumped, they did tricks above the water.  Dom was in pure bliss!
  • Children's area with a giant wooly mammoth & sandbox area
  • Duck game with where Dom won a "BAAA!"  (ball, his most favorite of things)
  • Petting zoo 
  • Big Tex Cup from Aunt Leslee  -- the cup was bigger than he was
    Three Years at the State Fair: Dom was 6 weeks, 13 months & 25 months (respectively)
Loving his time at the petting zoo with Aunt Leslee over years 
Three years of games with daddy!
When Dominic gets super excited, he runs like he is flying... hands thrown back.  He then likes to grasp his fingers.
Mommy too!  Isn't this funny that I'm smiling in both pics as Dom stares at the goat.  And the goats are almost identical. Too funny!
He wanted the tattoo... then he wasn't so sure... then he was VERY PLEASED!
FAMILY PIC
His prize winning ball.  It's truly now one of his fave possessions
When we were at the fair, I was snapping these pics & remembering back to last year.  I remembered that I had these super cute pics of Dom walking with Nick (he had just started walking.)  I had a mommy-full-circle=moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment