ahhh... the differences between the 1st & 2nd pregnancy are surprising me. With Dom, I remember pining for the next week to get here so that I could see what the new developments were happening. I would anxiously open the book to see what new vegetable size he was that week. This time around, while I do consult my handy app & do journal, the days are just flying by. In the first 20 weeks, I would even forget that I was pregnant numerous times a day (unheard of the 1st time around!)
Life as a mom who is juggling the joy & chaos of a 2 year old, full time job, high(ish) risk pregnancy, marriage, keeping the abode running & holding some resemblance of a social life! I wouldn't trade it for the world, but it's no surprise that the days are flying by.
I'm writing this at 23 weeks & the baby is moving around like crazy. The bump is also growing exponentially. I have a feeling that I won't be forgetting I'm pregnant much in the future! On a note of gratitude, I'm so very thankful that both baby & I are healthy.

No comments:
Post a Comment