A year ago today we found out that we were expecting. I remember looking down at the test, staring in the mirror & being the most in awe I have ever been in my entire life. It's safe to say that, at that very second, my world changed. A totally wonderful, surreal day led to a wonderful, surreal YEAR! Even when our families encountered sadness & setbacks, our little Dom was the silver lining. He is our sweet, gurgling ray-of-light :) Dear friends, you taught me again the meaning of true friendship this year. I will never be able explain in words how grateful I am for you. Dear family, we showed our true colors of strength, tenacity and endurance this year. We continue to watch as dad recovers. We feel the loss of Uncle Terry. Together, we cry and celebrate, grieve and guide. Through it all we remember to keep the faith and celebrate in the fact that are blessed. Thank you, also, to my husband for being the loving, supportive partner that you are. You are a fantastic baby daddy and bring me so much comfort and joy. Happy New Year!












No comments:
Post a Comment